About Capper's Farmer
Want to rediscover what made grandma’s house the fun place we all remember? Capper’s Farmer — the newly restored publication from the rural know-how experts at GRIT — updates the tried-and-true methods your grandparents used for cooking, crafting, gardening and so much more. Discover the joys of homemade living and homesteading insight — with a dash of modern living — that makes up the new Capper’s Farmer.
Connect With Us!
- Subscribe to our Newsletters.
- Join our Editorial Advisory Group.
- Write us: 1503 SW 42nd Street, Topeka, KS 66609
- Call: 800-678-4883; Fax: 785-274-4305
- Email us!
- Find us on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Want to submit to Capper's Farmer? Check out our submissions guidelines to get started.
Capper's Farmer is published by Ogden Publications, Inc. in Topeka, Kansas. Ogden Publications, Inc. is the leading information resource serving the sustainable living, rural lifestyle, farm memorabilia and classic motorcycle communities.