Herb and Buttered Noodles
• 12 ounces fettuccine noodles
• 3 tablespoons butter
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• Freshly grated Parmesan, to taste
• Chopped fresh parsley, to taste
1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain well.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
3. Add well-drained fettuccine to the skillet, and place over medium-low heat. Toss pasta with butter mixture to coat thoroughly. Continue tossing for 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture is heated through.
4. Turn into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley, and serve.Looking for more out-of-the-ordinary Christmas recipes? Try some of our other Non-Traditional Holiday Recipes.