Grilled Chicken Recipe
• 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and zest, sage, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Pour mixture into a shallow baking dish.
2. Place chicken breasts in marinade mixture, turning to coat all sides. Cover with foil, and refrigerate for 4 hours, turning every hour.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat.
4. When grill is hot, place chicken over indirect heat. Discard marinade.
5. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.Find more recipes for Grilling with Fresh Herbs.