The holidays are all about tradition. The smell of customary dishes like honey-baked ham or slow-roasted turkey never fails to bring back cherished memories of Christmases past.
But what if the slate is clean? Maybe you’ve just gotten married or had your first child. Or perhaps your gathering is filled with friends who can’t be with their families for the occasion. This is a great time to cater to your tastes and establish a new tradition with these out-of-the-ordinary holiday dishes. They’re sure to please!
• Sautéed Green Beans With Bacon Recipe
• Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Recipe With Cocoa
• Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms Recipe
• Garlic-Roasted Potatoes Recipe
• Recipe for Mashed Potatoes With Olive Oil and Herbs
• Couscous Pilaf Recipe With Peas and Carrots
• Mushroom Rice Pilaf Recipe
• Herb and Buttered Noodles Recipe
These fancy desserts are easier to make than you might think, but they’ll taste like you spent hours in the kitchen.
Breakfast the Morning After
With a house full of guests, prepare a special sweet treat for breakfast, and keep the celebration going.