Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms
• 1 pound Brussels sprouts, washed, stems trimmed, and cut in half
• 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 F.
2. Place Brussels sprouts and mushrooms in a large bowl, and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, sea salt and pepper over the top, and toss to coat thoroughly.
4. Transfer mixture to a baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes, or until Brussels sprouts are tender and mushrooms are lightly browned.
Looking for more out-of-the-ordinary Christmas recipes? Try some of our other Non-Traditional Holiday Recipes.