Yields 1 treatment SERVINGS
- Fresh Lemons
- Green Tomatoes
- Fresh Lemons: Lemons are natural astringents and disinfectants that will leave your hands clean and fragrant. Cut a lemon in half, and rub the fresh juice all over your hands.
- Leave the juice on your hands for 5 minutes, and then rinse well with warm water.Green Tomatoes: Working around tomato plants can give the skin on your hands a yellow-green tint. Use a green tomato to remove these stains. Cut the tomato in half, and rub the fresh juice all over your hands.
- Leave the juice on your hands for 5 minutes, and then rinse well with plenty of warm water. For more homemade skin care, see: Natural Beauty from the Garden
- Galen’s Cold Cream
- Moisturizing Honey Avocado Mask
- Scented Sugar Scrub
- Dandelion Age Spot Oil
- Victorian Geranium Powder
- Marigold Hand Cream
- Oh What a Beautiful Mornin’! Shower GelExcerpted from Natural Beauty from the Garden by Janice Cox, published by Ogden Publications, 2018.