A scrapbook layout that is fun and easy to make.
2½ pieces 12x12 yellow gingham paper
1 piece 12x12 dark brown cardstock
“Beary Patch” Cookie Monster cutout (available online at http://www.stampandscrapcanada.com)
Scissors or paper trimmer
* Choose your photos. (You will need 5 that are cropped in on the subject, and 4 that you can cut out the main image.)
* Cut out the cutouts from the Cookie Monster sheet.
* Cut 2 1½-inch x 7-inch strips from brown cardstock. Adhere the “I love” cutout on one, and the “cookies” cutout on the other. Adhere to 1 full piece of gingham paper.
* Adhere 3 photos and the cutouts (shown in the layout photo) to the same piece of gingham paper.
* Cut a 12-inch x 4-inch piece of brown cardstock and an 11½-inch x 3½-inch piece of yellow gingham paper. Tape gingham to brown cardstock (as shown in layout photo). Adhere photos of cut-out images to gingham, then adhere to remaining full piece of gingham paper.
* Adhere remaining photos and cutouts to same piece of gingham paper (as shown in layout photo).
Project courtesy of http://www.stampandscrapcanada.com
Whether you want to learn how to grow and raise your own food, build your own root cellar, or create a green dream home, come out and learn everything you need to know — and then some!LEARN MORE