Use these instructions - and the illustration - to create a page for your recipe scrapbook.
Scissors or paper trimmer
Light green cardstock
Dark green cardstock
Adhesive or glue
St. Patrick’s Day embellishments
Recipe – typed or handwritten
1. With scissors or a paper trimmer, cut the light green cardstock into a piece measuring 8 inches by 8 inches.
2. Cut the dark green cardstock into a piece measuring 5 inches by 6 inches.
3. Cut the patterned paper into one piece measuring 1½ inches by 4 inches, and a second piece measuring 1 inch by
4. With adhesive or glue, adhere the 1-by-6-inch piece of patterned paper to the light green cardstock, ½ inch from the top of the page. Center it, leaving 1 inch of light green cardstock on either side of the patterned paper.
5. Adhere a shamrock to each end of the patterned paper.
6. Adhere the name of the recipe to the patterned paper, placing it in the center. (Note: The name of the recipe can be handwritten with a marker instead of being typed, if preferred.)
7. Adhere the remaining piece of patterned paper to the lower righthand corner of the light green cardstock, ½ inch from the bottom edge and flush with the right edge.
8. Adhere the dark green cardstock to the bottom of the light green cardstock, ¼ inch from the bottom and ¾ inch from the right side, allowing some of the patterned paper to show.
9. Adhere the recipe to the dark green cardstock, centering it.10. Adhere a pot of gold embellishment in the lower left corner of the page.