Felt Sheets - Assorted Colors
Fluffed up cotton for stuffing
Decorating Material: Beads, Confetti, Flowers, Sparkle, Sequins, Ribbons, Bows, decorative buttons etc.
Click on each template to enlarge and then Print.
1. Trace with the help of templates the desired design on felt paper. Alternatively, use cookie cutters of desired shapes and sizes.
2. Cut out TWO of the same shape for each ornament that you want to make. Leave some seam allowance while cutting.
3. Place the matching sides together and Top stitch the two Felt Cut-Outs together, leaving a small space to stuff with cotton.
4. Lightly stuff with cotton. Use a crochet hook to push the stuffing into small areas. Stitch the opening closed.
5. To make a loop to hang the ornaments, braid 3 strands of wool (3' approx) and sew onto the top of the stuffed ornament.
6. Use Craft glue to decorate the ornaments. You can make faces for Santa, Gingerbread Man and Snowmen with eyes, buttons etc.
Whether you want to learn how to grow and raise your own food, build your own root cellar, or create a green dream home, come out and learn everything you need to know — and then some!LEARN MORE