50 min DURATION
30 min COOK TIME
20 min PREP TIME
18 servings SERVINGS
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Fudge frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sugar, mayonnaise, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, vanilla, and milk until the lumps are gone.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once cool, frost with fudge frosting.
More from One Dirty Bowl:• Variety S'mores Bars Recipe• Ginger Softies Recipe• Raisin Pie Bites RecipeExcerpted from One Dirty Bowl, by Christina Dymock. Used with permission from Cedar Fort, Inc., © 2014. Buy this book from our store: One Dirty Bowl.