• 1 egg, beaten
• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
• 1/2 cup corn oil
• 3/4 cup skim milk
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups flour
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
• 3/4 cup chopped nuts
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray, or line them with paper liners; set aside.
2) In large bowl, beat egg. Blend in mashed bananas, oil, and milk. Add sugar and vanilla, and mix well. Set aside.
3) In medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt; whisk to blend. Add to banana mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
4) Spoon batter into muffin tins or liners, filling them halfway full.
5) Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until tops are golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.