Here's a quick and easy way to enjoy the delicious flavor of enchiladas.
• 1 jar (17.5 oz.) enchilada sauce
• 8 corn tortillas (6 inch), cut into 1-inch squares
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
• Sour cream
• Chopped green onions
1. Cook beef in a skillet until no longer pink; drain off excess fat. Add enchilada sauce, tortillas and 1/2 cup cheese.
2. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
3. Serve with sour cream and chopped green onions.
This recipe originally ran in the August 2007 edition of Heart of the Home.
More Heart of the Home recipes:• Picante Peach Cobbler Recipe
• Shredded Pork Burritos with Chile Sauce Recipe
• Perfect Rib-Eye Steak Recipe