• 10 slices white bread, torn into bite-size pieces
• 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
• 10 eggs
• 3⁄4 cup milk
• 1 pound pork sausage, cooked and drained
• 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1⁄4 cup chopped onion, optional
• 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Scatter bread pieces in bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Pour butter over the top. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Pour over bread in dish. Top with sausage, bacon, onion, and cheese.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Remove casserole from refrigerator, and preheat oven to 350 F.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.