Corned Beef and Roasted Vegetable Salad Recipe
1 / 2
This salad is a great way to use up your leftover corned beef.
Photo by Pixabay/Pexels
2 / 2
- 1/2 cup reserved Lemon-Mustard Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar OR white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 12 ounces reserved cooked corned beef brisket, coarsely chopped
- 5 cups thinly sliced savoy OR green cabbage (about 1 lb.)
- 5 cups mixed salad greens (about 3 1/2 oz.)
- 3/4 cup reserved roasted carrots
- 3/4 cup reserved roasted parsnips
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine corned beef, cabbage, salad greens, carrots, parsnips and walnuts in a large bowl. Add Lemon-Dill Dressing; toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.This recipe originally ran in the March 2006 edition of Heart of the Home.
More corned beef recipes:
More Heart of the Home recipes:
- • Cranberry Glazed Cinnamon Roll Recipe• Hazelnut Waffles with Cranberry Pear Sauce Recipe• Tangy Lemon Breakfast Fruit Strata Recipe