Easy Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
1 hr 30 min
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper, optional
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion, optional
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 8 large eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
- 6 croissants
- In large bowl, beat together cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth and creamy. Stir in salt, pepper, celery, and pickle relish. Add bell pepper and onion, if using. Stir in dill and chopped eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve on croissants.