Choose Perfect Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Lasagna or Mexican Chicken Soup to serve, and your family will ask for these easy Mexican recipes time and time again.
A simple recipe, Mexican Corn Soup Recipe takes very little time from start to table.
We asked ourselves “What is the No. 1 garden vegetable put up year after year?” The answer must be tomatoes, and by extension, salsa, right? In the dead of winter that little taste of summer is so delicious and appealing, it makes you glad you went to all the effort of canning on a hot day so many months ago. Here are a few recipes gleaned from our archives to inspire you for tonight’s supper.
• Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Recipe Includes Winter Squash
• Mexican Corn Soup Recipe
• Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe
• White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
• Mexican Chicken Casserole Recipe
• Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
• Turn Buttermilk Biscuits Into Spicy Side Dish
• Mexican Lasagna Recipe
• Tex Mex Casserole Recipe
• Fish Tacos Recipe
• Country Fried Steak Recipe
• Slow Cooker Pot Roast Wraps Recipe
• Recipe for Chicken Thighs With Couscous
• Steak Fajitas Recipe
• The Best Baked Potato Toppings
• Recipe for Great Cream Cheese Appetizers
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE