Glazed Easter ham. Photo by Getty Images/bhofack2.
Glazed Easter Ham
Yields 12 to 15 servings.
- 1 fully cooked, spiral-sliced ham (10 pounds)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon herb seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a large roasting pan with foil, leaving enough overhang to wrap ham.
- Place ham in prepared pan, and wrap with foil. Bake for 1-1/2 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour glaze mixture over ham in pan, and bake, uncovered, for another 30 minutes.