Granola Fruit Pizza Recipe
Photo by Getty Images/nata_vkusidey
Yields 8 servings.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup plus 1 to 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- Fresh fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease or line a 10-inch springform cake pan with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, oat flour, cinnamon, and salt, and mix well. Add the vanilla, 2⁄3 cup honey, and coconut oil, and mix with your hands until a dough forms.
- Spread dough on the bottom of the prepared pan, pressing firmly with the bottom of a cup or a spatula.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes. Place in the refrigerator until completely cooled. Transfer to a platter.
- Combine the yogurt and remaining honey, and mix well.
- Spread the yogurt mixture over the crust, leaving a small border around the edges. Arrange your choice of fresh fruit on top, and serve.