Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
1 / 2
You can throw in any of your favorite ingredients into this salad.
Photo by Pixabay/ExplorerBob
2 / 2
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 cups bite-size pieces mixed salad greens
- 1 can (16 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Mix picante sauce, 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice and garlic powder; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. Brush with remaining oil and grill for 15 minutes, or until done, turning once. Slice chicken into strips.
- Place salad greens on 4 plates. Top with chicken, beans and orange slices. Sprinkle with onions and top with picante sauce mixture.
More summer recipes:
- • Lime Vinaigrette Recipe• Pico De Gallo Shrimp and Avocado Salad Recipe• Salsa Verde Grilled Steak Salad Recipe