Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
• 4 cloves garlic, crushed
• 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
• 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 4 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. In a shallow dish, whisk together garlic, rosemary and olive oil.
3. Dip sweet potato slices, a few at a time, in herbed oil. Remove, and place on hot grill. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking until tender, another 5 to 10 minutes, watching closely so they don’t burn.
4. Season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.Find more recipes for Grilling with Fresh Herbs.