Whip up these tasty ham and cheese quesadillas fast for a filling and satisfying meal.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, diced
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- Zest of one lime
- 2 green onions, diced, using white and green parts
- 1 soft taco kit — includes 10 soft tortillas, 1.25-oz. package taco seasoning mix and 3-oz. jar taco sauce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine ham, cream cheese, lime zest, green onions and half of the taco seasoning packet from the soft taco kit.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of the taco sauce onto a flour tortilla, then spread about 1/4 cup of the ham mixture on top. Top with a second tortilla. Place in the prepared hot skillet and heat for about 4 minutes, or until the bottom is nicely browned. Spray the top tortilla with cooking spray, then flip and continue cooking for another 4 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Keep warm until all quesadillas are cooked. Just before serving, cut into wedges and top with diced tomato, cilantro and sour cream.