This recipe originally ran in the August 2008 edition of Heart of the Home.
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• Mixed salad greens
1. Beat salsa, oil, vinegar and pepper in a medium bowl with a whisk or a fork. Serve over salad greens.
2. To make Lime Shrimp: Toss 1/2 pound hot cooked shrimp and 1/4 cup Lime Vinaigrette in a medium bowl. Serve over hot cooked rice.
3. To make Lime Shrimp Salad: Toss 1/2 pound cold cooked shrimp, 1/4 cup Lime Vinaigrette and 4 cups mixed salad greens in a large bowl. Serve immediately.
More summer recipes:• Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
• Pico De Gallo Shrimp and Avocado Salad Recipe
• Salsa Verde Grilled Steak Salad Recipe