Enjoy learning about and choosing the best varieties of pumpkins, squash and other colorful fall fruits to incorporate into your favorite recipes!
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Fruit slices or graham crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and pumpkin puree with an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar, cinnamon, and ginger, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with fruit or crackers.