Mix it up with your holiday recipes this year and try these out-of-the-ordinary dishes.
Make Christmas dinner an elegant and unforgettable affair with Beef Wellington.
The holidays are all about tradition. The smell of customary dishes like honey-baked ham or slow-roasted turkey never fails to bring back cherished memories of Christmases past.
But what if the slate is clean? Maybe you’ve just gotten married or had your first child. Or perhaps your gathering is filled with friends who can’t be with their families for the occasion. This is a great time to cater to your tastes and establish a new tradition with these out-of-the-ordinary holiday dishes. They’re sure to please!
• Sautéed Green Beans With Bacon Recipe
• Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Recipe With Cocoa
• Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms Recipe
• Garlic-Roasted Potatoes Recipe
• Recipe for Mashed Potatoes With Olive Oil and Herbs
• Couscous Pilaf Recipe With Peas and Carrots
• Mushroom Rice Pilaf Recipe
• Herb and Buttered Noodles Recipe
These fancy desserts are easier to make than you might think, but they’ll taste like you spent hours in the kitchen.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE