Oatmeal Lace Cookies Recipes
1 / 2
Try this recipe for your next event or gathering, they are simple to make and share them with friends and family.
Photo by Pixabay/StarFlames
2 / 2
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat; add milk, molasses and vanilla.
- Sift together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Blend into milk mixture.
- Stir in oats and nuts. Drop by level teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Cool.