Photo by Getty Images/TheCrimsonMonkey
Yields 8 to 12 servings.
- 3 to 4 large, ripe peaches, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Cook the peaches in a saucepan over medium heat just until they become soft, about 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- Combine the heavy cream and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Whisk until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes. Whisk in the sweetened condensed milk. Stir in the cooled peaches.
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf pan, and freeze overnight.