Peach Salsa Recipe
Photo by Getty Images/DronG
Yields about 4 cups.
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and diced
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chiles
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, garlic, green chiles, vinegar, and lime juice. Add black pepper, if desired.
- Cover and chill for a few hours or overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
NOTE: The salsa will last up to 1 week in the refrigerator. Serve with chips or on baked fish or salmon.
Discover more delicious, seasonal recipes in Fresh Recipes for Garden Tomatoes.
When she’s not at the Capper’s Farmer offices, editor Traci Smith spends her time cooking, working in the yard and garden, crafting, and relaxing with her dogs, family, and friends.