Pizzadillas combine quesadillas and pizza to make a tasty and convenient meal for a busy, on-the-go family. You can personalize these quesadillas with different toppings.
- 3/4 cup prepared marinara sauce, divided
- 4 sundried tomato basil wraps
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 72 slices thin pepperoni rounds
- Evenly spread 3 tablespoons marinara sauce on each wrap. Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella evenly over marinara sauce. Layer 18 slices pepperoni over cheese. Fold each wrap in half, forming a half-moon shape.
- Spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Place two pizzadillas in skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until crisp and golden brown. Remove. Repeat with remaining pizzadillas. Cut each pizzadilla into quarters to serve.
This recipe originally ran in the September 2008 edition of Capper’s Farmer.