Smoked Salmon and Tomato Pizza Recipe
1 / 2
Try this unique salmon and tomato pizza, it has cream cheese for the sauce and onions and capers for additional toppings that will have your taste buds jumping for joy.
Photo by GettyImages/RedCarpetStudio
2 / 2
6 to 8 servings
- 1 pre-baked 12-inch pizza crust (14 oz.), preferably thin crust
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut in strips
- 1 cup diced fully ripened tomato
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Bake until hot and crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Spread crust with cream cheese. Scatter salmon, tomato, red onion, capers and parsley over cream cheese.
- Season to taste with black pepper.This recipe originally aired in the August 2006 issue of Heart of the Home:
More from this issue:
- Fresh Tomato Gratin Recipe
- Fresh Tomato Tart Recipe
- Salmon Tomato Pizza Recipe
- Spiced Fresh Tomato Bread Pudding Recipe
More Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Tomatoes: