Photo by Getty Images/TheCrimsonMonkey
Yields 10 servings.
- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3⁄4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Paprika and/or cracker crumbs, optional
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Place the macaroni in a 5-quart slow cooker, and stir in the butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, evaporated milk, soup, milk, and 3 cups cheese. Pour over pasta, and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and cook for an additional 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with paprika and/or cracker crumbs, if desired.