Slow-Cooker Scrambled Eggs Recipe
• 12 eggs
• 6 tablespoons milk
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Cheese, herbs, spices, cooked meat and fresh vegetables of choice
1. Spray a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add cheese, herbs, spices, meats and vegetables, and blend thoroughly with a fork. Pour into slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until eggs are cooked through and veggies are tender. Stir every hour to help eggs cook evenly so they come out light and fluffy.
Want more quick ideas for mealtime? Check out 20 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes to find more editor-recommended recipes for every meal.