Grilled Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins with Mango Salsa Recipe
1 / 2
The tenderloins are easy to grill and the salsa only takes a few minutes to prepare, which makes for a great weeknight meal.
Photo by GettyImages/burwellphotography
2 / 2
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound premarinated lemon-garlic turkey breast tenderloins
- In a medium bowl, combine mango, tomato, onion, bell pepper, mint and salt. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Grill tenderloins for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- To serve, slice tenderloins and top with mango salsa. This recipe originally aired in the August 2006 issue of Heart of the Home.
More from this issue:
- Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- Creamy Adobo Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Creamy Artichoke Bruschetta Recipe
- Grilled Greek Turkey Sausage with Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- Grilled Southwestern Bratwurst Recipe
- Honey Mustard Salmon Recipe
- Grilled Turkey Breasts with Herbed Mustard Recipe
- Three Pepper Turkey Quesadillas Recipe
- Warm Gingered Chicken Salad with Crispy Greens Recipe
More form Capper's Farmer: