White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
1 / 2
Salsa adds a bit of a kick to this savory Southwestern Chicken and White Bean Soup Recipe.
Photo by Fotolia/JJAVA
2 / 2
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 can (15 ounces) small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- Heat oil in a stockpot over medium heat for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Stir in onion, garlic and cumin, and cook until onion is tender. Add broth, salsa, beans and corn, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.We have plenty more Mexican dish recipes. Check out Easy Mexican Recipes Spice Up Dinner Menus.