Current Heart of the Home Theme: Spring Gardening
We’re looking for gardening stories about:
• When and how do you prepare for the planting season?
• What fruits and vegetables do you plant?
• Have you learned any lessons others could benefit from?
• Do you plant flowers? What kinds and colors?
• Do you enjoy landscaping your yard and garden with planters, trellises, statues and solar lights?
We'll pay $25 for each story we print. Submissions must be received no later than December 9, 2016.
Email us your stories, with a photograph or two (jpeg, at least 300 dpi) if available, and we'll publish our favorites in a future issue. You can also mail your submissions to: Capper's Farmer Editorial, Attn: Heart of the Home Department, 1503 S.W. 42nd St., Topeka, KS 66609. If you mail your photos to us and would like them back, please send an appropriate-sized self-addressed stamped envelope for their return.We look forward to reading and sharing your stories!