Capper’s Farmer Christmas Traditions
Every family has traditions when it comes to celebrating the holidays, from must-have foods and decorations to church services, to decorating the tree and opening gifts. Following are the family traditions from the editors of Capper’s Farmer.
Holiday Traditions from the Staff
- Playing in the Snow and Baking Cookies
- Plenty of Christmas Gifts for the Regan Boys
- Christmas Eve Jitters: Waiting for Santa Claus
- Decorating for Christmas: Nativity Scene Becomes a Favorite
- Real Christmas Trees: A Family Tradition
- Families Gathered for Christmas Celebration
The Scourge of Ranch Life
A bad time of year to go barefoot on the ranch!
Summer Time Is Harvest Time
The many things that keep one busy throughout the summer
News Briefs and Old Advertisements from the Capper’s Farmer August 1929 Issue
News briefs from the August 1929 issue of Capper’s Farmer include articles on sowing pig pastures in fall, a cistern for poultry and more.