A set of cool two-way radios makes a fantastic gift for just about anyone on your list.
CAPPER’s Holiday Gift Guide 2012
If you’re looking for both a fun and practical gift for a loved one this holiday season, the Motorola Talkabout MT350R two-way radio, which has a range of up to 35 miles, makes perfect sense.
Here are some of the features of this awesome radio series:
- Up to 35 miles range
- 22 chanels, each with 121 privacy codes for 2,662 combinations
- 10 to 15 hours of battery life
- Weatherproof (protection from dust, snow and rain)
- Emergency alert button
- Built-in flashlight
- Dual watch receiver
- Push-to-Talk power boost
- Silent vibrating ringer (great for using the radio in locations where a ring tone would be intrusive)
- 11 channel weather receiver with alert feature
- Hands-free communication
- QT (Quiet Talk) interruption filter
- 20 call tones
- Eco smart
What you get when you buy the Motorola Talkabout MT350R two-way radio:
- 2 radios
- 2 belt clips
- 1 charging adaptor with y-cable and 2 mini-USB connectors
- 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs
- Emergency preparedness checklist sheet
- User Guide
- Accessory Sheet
A desktop charger, mini-USB car and PC cables sold separately.
Get a set of radios for the kids to use when they’re working in the hay field or riding quads on the farm, and you’ll worry less, knowing you can communicate with them if needed.
Suggested Retail Price: $89.99
Available at: http://moto.factoryoutletstore.com, www.amazon.com