The different seasons of the year can be hard on our hands and body. Finding a lotion that works and is all natural can be difficult. Here you will find an all natural Hand and Body Lotion that is simple to make and works wonderfully for your skin.
Photo by Candy Kage.
DIY Hand and Body Lotion
- 1/4 cup beeswax
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond oil or jojoba
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 2 Tablespoons Shea butter
- 20 to 25 drops your favorite essential oil for fragrance (optional)
- Using a double boiler melt beeswax first.
- Add the coconut oil and almond oil and stir well until everything is melted.
- Add vitamin E oil and Shea butter.
- Stir everything together.
- Remove from heat and add essential oil for fragrance if using.
- Pour into clean glass container.
- Will store up to 6 months.