Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Recipe
1 / 2
A slice of Caramel Pecan Cheesecake, topped with caramel sauce and whole pecans.
Photo by Getty Images/DebbiSmirnoff
2 / 2
10 to 12 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream, optional
- Whole pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease an 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar, and butter, and mix well. Press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up sides of prepared pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in 1/2 cup caramel topping. Add eggs and milk, and beat just until blended. Spoon mixture into crust-lined pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set. Remove from oven, and cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend sour cream with remaining caramel topping, and spoon over cheesecake. Loosen sides of cheesecake from pan with a spatula, and let cool for 30 minutes before removing sides of pan. Chill well. Top with pecan halves just before serving.