Courtesy Campbell Soup Company
Cornbread Turkey Pot Pie is perfect for using up leftover Thanksgiving Day turkey.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup, regular or 98-percent fat free)
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 package (8 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In 9-inch pie plate, stir together soup, corn and turkey; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together muffin mix, milk and egg just until combined. Spread batter over chicken mixture in pie plate.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted.