Using a balloon for the big ghost, and a clementine for the small one.
The two ghosts drying after the spray starch was applied.
- Gauze or cheesecloth
- Spray starch
(available in the laundry aisle)
- A balloon
- An empty glass bottle
- Metal wire
- Two dark, lightweight beads
- A needle
How to Make:
- Create the underlying shape of the ghost by placing the balloon on top of the bottle and by bending the metal wire to shape its arms.
- Cover the entire underlying shape with gauze or cheesecloth. If needed, wet the fabric to make it more flexible.
- Thoroughly spray all sides with the spray starch. Let it dry near a heat source until the next day.
- Carefully remove the ghost from its frame and sew on the beads where the eyes should go (you can also sew on buttons or glue on some black dots).
More from How to Amaze Your Son: