A Mummy Contortionist
How to Amaze Your Sonby Raphaele Vidaling, is a great book for anyone looking for more activities to do with their child. Find all sorts of ideas from painting crafts, to building, to experiments, there is something there for everyone. This excerpt is located in Chapter 1, “Activities to Do Together.”
- Electrical wire or other thin metal wire
- Cutting pliers
- Thin white fabric
How to Make
- Create a small figure out of electrical wire (or metal wire).
- Tear the white fabric into thin bands. To tear, start by making a small cut with your scissors and then pulling with both hands; the fabric will easily tear.
- Cover the figure with bands of fabric, tying the fabric at the ends.
- Bend your figure and place it in various positions.
More from How to Amaze Your Son:
Halloween Cake with Meringue Ghosts
Don’t be scared of this delicious Halloween cake! Baker Kim-Joy uses spiced pears and her caramel cake that’s no trick and all treat!
Time to Trick or Treat
At last, my favorite holiday will soon arrive. Don’t let the goblins scare you!
Halloween Candy and Teal Pumpkins
Halloweens past and present, and what the holiday means to me.