A Mummy Contortionist
How to Amaze Your Sonby Raphaele Vidaling, is a great book for anyone looking for more activities to do with their child. Find all sorts of ideas from painting crafts, to building, to experiments, there is something there for everyone. This excerpt is located in Chapter 1, “Activities to Do Together.”
- Electrical wire or other thin metal wire
- Cutting pliers
- Thin white fabric
How to Make
- Create a small figure out of electrical wire (or metal wire).
- Tear the white fabric into thin bands. To tear, start by making a small cut with your scissors and then pulling with both hands; the fabric will easily tear.
- Cover the figure with bands of fabric, tying the fabric at the ends.
- Bend your figure and place it in various positions.
More from How to Amaze Your Son:
DIY Hand Lotion
hand lotion recipe
Wild and Whimsical Wreaths
Learn how to bring nature indoors all year long with these fresh and festive wreath projects that reflect the changing seasons.
Wild Spring Wreath
Learn to use fresh flowers and a natural wreath base to create this spring-themed wreath that can be redone again and again.