Make this cute Peek-A-Boo bunny for Easter or just to brighten someone’s day.
By Linda Reece
Holiday Crafts (Skyhorse Publishing, 2015), by Linda Reece, includes crafts for a lot of the major holidays. Find craft for all ages. Create these crafts to shares as handmade gifts or just for decoration around the house. Find this excerpt in Chapter 3, “Easter.”
• Craft Foam (white, pink, and any other color)
• Craft Sticks
• Googly Eyes
1. Glue seven craft sticks onto a piece of craft foam.
2. Then glue a stick across the top, one across the bottom, and one diagonally from top to bottom. Now it looks like a fence!
3. Out of white craft foam, cut out a big circle, two small circles, and two bunny ear shapes. Out of the pink foam, cut out two smaller bunny ear shapes, and a small circle for the nose.
4. Glue the big circle behind the sticks, and add the ears and nose. Then glue the small circles on top of the sticks on either side.
5. Glue on the googly eyes and draw whiskers with a marker. Peek-a-boo!
More from Holiday Crafts:• Four Leaf Clover Craft
Want to rediscover what made grandma’s house the fun place we all remember? Capper’s Farmer — the newly restored publication from the rural know-how experts at Grit.com — updates the tried-and-true methods your grandparents used for cooking, crafting, gardening and so much more. Subscribe today and discover the joys of homemade living and homesteading insight — with a dash of modern living — that makes up the new Capper’s Farmer.
Save Even More Money with our automatic renewal savings plan!
Pay now with a credit card and take advantage of our automatic renewal savings plan. You save an additional $6 and get 4 issues of Capper's Farmer for only $16.95 (USA only).
Or, Bill Me Later and I'll pay just $22.95 for a one year subscription!