A Mummy Contortionist
- Electrical wire or other thin metal wire
- Cutting pliers
- Thin white fabric
How to Make
- Create a small figure out of electrical wire (or metal wire).
- Tear the white fabric into thin bands. To tear, start by making a small cut with your scissors and then pulling with both hands; the fabric will easily tear.
- Cover the figure with bands of fabric, tying the fabric at the ends.
- Bend your figure and place it in various positions.
More from How to Amaze Your Son:
- Starched Fabric Ghost
Starched Fabric Ghost
Make Halloween extra spooky this year by crafting a flying ghost.
Handcrafted Birch Bark Lantern
Create a unique handcrafted birch bark lantern perfect for adding some light to a newly decorated room.
Keep your schedule organized with this corkboard calendar.