Crafts: Make a Cookie Monster scrapbook layout
2½ pieces 12×12 yellow gingham paper
1 piece 12×12 dark brown cardstock
“Beary Patch” Cookie Monster cutout (available online at http://www.stampandscrapcanada.com)
Scissors or paper trimmer
* Choose your photos. (You will need 5 that are cropped in on the subject, and 4 that you can cut out the main image.)
* Cut out the cutouts from the Cookie Monster sheet.
* Cut 2 1½-inch x 7-inch strips from brown cardstock. Adhere the “I love” cutout on one, and the “cookies” cutout on the other. Adhere to 1 full piece of gingham paper.
* Adhere 3 photos and the cutouts (shown in the layout photo) to the same piece of gingham paper.
* Cut a 12-inch x 4-inch piece of brown cardstock and an 11½-inch x 3½-inch piece of yellow gingham paper. Tape gingham to brown cardstock (as shown in layout photo). Adhere photos of cut-out images to gingham, then adhere to remaining full piece of gingham paper.
* Adhere remaining photos and cutouts to same piece of gingham paper (as shown in layout photo).
Project courtesy of http://www.stampandscrapcanada.com
DIY Hand Lotion
hand lotion recipe
Wild and Whimsical Wreaths
Learn how to bring nature indoors all year long with these fresh and festive wreath projects that reflect the changing seasons.
Wild Spring Wreath
Learn to use fresh flowers and a natural wreath base to create this spring-themed wreath that can be redone again and again.