Crafts: Preserve your favorite recipes in an eye-pleasing scrapbook
Use these instructions – and the illustration – to create a page for your recipe scrapbook.
Scissors or paper trimmer
Light green cardstock
Dark green cardstock
Adhesive or glue
St. Patrick’s Day embellishments
Recipe – typed or handwritten
1. With scissors or a paper trimmer, cut the light green cardstock into a piece measuring 8 inches by 8 inches.
2. Cut the dark green cardstock into a piece measuring 5 inches by 6 inches.
3. Cut the patterned paper into one piece measuring 1½ inches by 4 inches, and a second piece measuring 1 inch by
4. With adhesive or glue, adhere the 1-by-6-inch piece of patterned paper to the light green cardstock, ½ inch from the top of the page. Center it, leaving 1 inch of light green cardstock on either side of the patterned paper.
5. Adhere a shamrock to each end of the patterned paper.
6. Adhere the name of the recipe to the patterned paper, placing it in the center. (Note: The name of the recipe can be handwritten with a marker instead of being typed, if preferred.)
7. Adhere the remaining piece of patterned paper to the lower righthand corner of the light green cardstock, ½ inch from the bottom edge and flush with the right edge.
8. Adhere the dark green cardstock to the bottom of the light green cardstock, ¼ inch from the bottom and ¾ inch from the right side, allowing some of the patterned paper to show.
9. Adhere the recipe to the dark green cardstock, centering it.
DIY Hand Lotion
hand lotion recipe
Wild and Whimsical Wreaths
Learn how to bring nature indoors all year long with these fresh and festive wreath projects that reflect the changing seasons.
Wild Spring Wreath
Learn to use fresh flowers and a natural wreath base to create this spring-themed wreath that can be redone again and again.