5 min DURATION
3 min COOK TIME
2 min PREP TIME
4 servings SERVINGS
- 8 cups mixed salad greens or romaine lettuce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and sliced thin
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 6 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- Blue cheese, creamy French, or ranch dressing
- Place 2 cups salad greens in each of 4 bowls. Top with equal amounts of chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, and avocado.
- Drizzle with dressing.