Recipe for Corn Casserole
1 / 2
Cheesy corn bake made with cream cheese, corn, corn muffin mix, and cheddar cheese makes a tasty side dish.
Photo by Getty Images/minadezhda
2 / 2
35 to 45 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 can (151⁄2 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8 ounces) corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole dish, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in eggs and both cans of corn, mixing well.
- Add muffin mix and cheese, and stir to blend thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Gently tap pan on counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until top is golden and center is set.