Fresh Fruit Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
1 / 2
This pie gets its light, fluffy texture from the cream cheese while the fresh fruit gives it a boost of sweetness.
Photo by Getty Images/Mizina
2 / 2
3 hrs 20 min
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, baked
- Fresh fruit (blueberries, peaches, strawberries, bananas, etc.), sliced
- White corn syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Chill for 3 hours, or until set.
- Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese mixture. Just before serving, brush fruit with corn syrup.
- Store leftovers, covered, in refrigerator.
More from this issue:
- Berry Patriotic Trifle Recipe
- Cherry Angel Cream Cake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Red, White and Blue Delight Recipe
More from Capper's Farmer: