6 servings SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 ears fresh sweet corn, husks and silk removed
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a bowl, whisk together lime juice, coconut oil, parsley and salt. Brush oil mixture on corn.
- Place corn on hot grill. Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, turning every few minutes, and brushing with additional oil mixture as needed, until corn is tender. Watch carefully so they don’t burn. Serve hot.Find more recipes for Grilling with Fresh Herbs.