Peanut Clusters Recipe
1 / 2
These simple candies are prepared in the slow cooker and can be made with peanuts or cashews.
Photo by Linda Smith
2 / 2
About 130 candies
- 12 ounces German’s sweet chocolate baking bar
- 1 package (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 packages (24 ounces each) vanilla almond bark
- 1 jar (16 ounces) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 jar (16 ounces) lightly salted dry roasted peanuts
- Place baking bar, chocolate chips and almond bark in a slow cooker. Add peanuts to the top (if nuts are on the bottom, they’ll burn). Do not stir. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Stir well to blend. Drop mixture by teaspoons onto cookie sheets lined with waxed paper. Refrigerate until clusters are firm and set.
- Store in zipper-seal plastic bags or an airtight container with a lid.Make sure to stock up on holiday goodies this year! See Easy Christmas Candy Recipes and Holiday Cookie Recipes for more ideas.